Sometimes the process enhances the satisfaction when you make something from scratch. In this case – it could be a family project ending in a delightfully meatless meal!
If you’re anything like me and enjoy the art of making homemade gnocchi, you’re in for a treat. For myself, the best thing about this recipe is the amount of time and love you put into making each individual piece. It’s a recipe that require patience and time.
Yield: 4 Servings
- 2 cups Russet Potato, cooked and riced
- 2 cups AP flour, sifted
- 1 medium sized egg
- 1 tsp salt, as needed
Method of Procedure
- Peel and boil potatoes in a pot with hot water, until they are soft.
- While waiting for the potatoes, sift 2 cups of AP flour and create a well.
- Once potatoes are done, drain them, and then quickly rice the potatoes potatoes.
- Add to the flour, while still maintaining the well.
- Crack the egg into the enter of the flour and riced potatoes, add salt.
- With a fork or your hands…
View original post 253 more words